The Dr Jackson's Team: Meet Sophie

Sophie
Graphic Design Assistant




What I do:
I help create artwork across various platforms to showcase our beautiful products. 

My skin can’t live without...
...the Dr Jackson's 03 Everyday Oil. I use it on my body after showering, and on my face after cleansing with the Dr Jackson's 07 Face Wash. My skin can become quite dry and irritated in the cold weather and this oil is perfect for soothing sensitive skin! 

Where to find me:
During the week, I spend my time around Bristol Harbourside. At the weekends, I love getting out of the city and exploring the countryside around Bristol and Bath.   

                        
What's your favourite Christmas food?
My mum's cooking and all of the traditional Christmas food and drink. Christmas dinner, spiced biscuits, mince pies and brandy butter, mulled wine, basically everything!

Where are you spending Christmas this year?
At my Parents house with my Mum, Dad, Brother, Nan and our puppy.

Who do you think deserves a Dr Jackson's gift set in their stocking this year?
My Mum. She does so much each year to make Christmas special for us all so she definitely deserves a chance to pamper herself with the Baobab & Rose Mini Set. The Baobab & Rose roll-on is great for a little luxury on the go (which she always is) and the Coconut Melt is the perfect all round moisturiser for dry areas such as lips and hands.