The Dr Jackson's Team: Meet Matt


Matt
Operations and Logistics Manager


What I do:
Bottles, jars, lids, labels; I take care of all our packaging needs. I organise the puchasing, packing, storing and sustainable sourcing of all kinds of glass, plastic and cardboard. Providing green supply chain solutions means I often have to think outside the box (no pun intended!)

My skin can’t live without...
...Dr Jackson's 05 Face and Eye Essence. I suffer from dark circles under my eyes, so our Face and Eye Essence irons out the corrugated creases in my face and keeps me looking fresh... like the day I came off the printer's press! 

Where to find me:
Binge watching weird TV/ movies, in the gym, virtually adventuring on the PS4.


What's your favourite Christmas movie?
Favourite Christmas movie has to be Die Hard, nothing captures Christmas quite like it!

Where are you spending Christmas this year?
On the beach in NZ.