The Dr Jackson's Team: Meet Josh

Josh
Graphic Designer


What I do:
I design everything from packaging to marketing materials. I'm a creative, so I get a lot out of working for Dr Jackson's! Design that excites me is key, as well as a belief in the brand itself. 

My skin can’t live without...
...the much loved Dr Jackson's 07 Face Wash! I had never been into natural skincare products before I joined Dr Jackson's, and it was the 07 that really made an impact. I'm quite an active person, always out and about, so I like things that are quick and easy to use (no messing!), but have fast, positive benefits. The 07 makes me feel instantly refreshed - it's perfect after the gym and first thing in the morning. 

Where to find me:
Walking my dog (Flint), falling off a surfboard (I pretend I'm good at it). 

                                    
What's your favourite Christmas movie?
The Polar Express.

Where are you spending Christmas this year?
At home with my family, I wouldn't want it any other way!

Who do you think deserves a Dr Jackson's gift set in their stocking this year?
My Mum, she's always worthy of a gift. I would gift her the Tea Party gift set so she can cleanse after the holiday season is over.