The Dr Jackson's Team: Meet Harriet

Harriet
PR Assistant




What I do:
I support everything press-related, so I spend my time contacting journalists and people in the media to tell them all of the news and newness happening here at Dr Jackson's!

My skin can’t live without...
...the Dr Jackson's 04 Coconut Melt 15mL. It's my go-to product at this time of year - I don't go anywhere without it! It's the perfect size to come to my rescue wherever I am. I keep one on my desk for keeping my lips hydrated throughout the day. Then another one by my bed, which I apply to my eyelashes and the ends of my hair before I go to sleep. I also keep one in my makeup bag - I mix it with eyeshadows and highlighters to create a creamier texture, as well as a more pigmented colour for nights out. It's great for removing makeup at the end of the day too! The uses for the 04 Coconut Melt are endless, which is why it's my secret weapon... shhh. 

Where to find me:
Reorganising my beauty cabinet and wardrobe. I'm always buying new beauty products and clothes, and consequently always having to make more room! I also enjoy a gin-based cocktail or two in one of my favourite bars in Bristol. 

                                   
What's your favourite Christmas movie?
My favourite Christmas movie has to be Love Actually.

Where are you spending Christmas this year?
At my family home in Suffolk.

Who do you think deserves a Dr Jackson's gift set in their stocking this year?
My Parents for their constant support and amazingness.