The Dr Jackson's Team: Meet Fi



Fi
Client Liaison Manager




What I do:
I support our trade customers, distributors and agents, processing their orders and ensuring goods are sent out. 

My sleep can’t live without...
I've recently started drinking our Relax Tea as I've been suffering from insomnia over the past year. Just one cup, half an hour before bedtime helps with sleep.

Where to find me:
Making fashion accessories at my studio in Stokes Croft, burning up the dancefloor beneath the giant disco ball at the Crofters Rights, running around the harbourside with a swarm of people in DayGlo lycra. 


                                       
What's your favourite Christmas movie?
80's movie 'Trading Places' for sure!

Where are you spending Christmas this year?
With family at my Parents' countryside home in rural Gloucestershire.

Who do you think deserves a Dr Jackson's gift set in their stocking this year?
I think my Mum could do with the Relax & Unwind gift set as she leads such a busy life, always rushing around doing things for other people, so it would be a nice treat to help her wind down.